Collabera Project Manager in Tampa, Florida
• Work closely with Risk, Enterprise and Technology teams to manage all aspects of the solutions delivery, for assigned scope, with priority focus on program and project management & governance
• Lead and/or provide support on critical Regulatory initiatives including CCAR, FDIC & Basel with end to end ownership
• Work with business architecture and technology teams to understand and review the business architecture documents and provide constructive feedback.
• Work with business SMEs to define, analyze and document program and process scope requirements. Ensure key requirements are incorporated into the BRD/FRDs and monitor during the UAT cycles.
• Work with business SMEs define and document the success criteria and RACI, review with all the stakeholders and get sign off.
• Facilitate regular program meetings, including weekly meetings, Operating Committee meetings, etc.
• Prioritize work and resolve routine conflicts and issues
• Track project status, proactively manage issues and provide updates to stakeholders
• Ensure Key stakeholder management and communication is in place
• Manage and provide credible challenge to plans, risks, issues and changes
• Manage audit readiness and perform as change audit coordinator as required
• Perform analysis of Critical Success Criteria, KPI/KRIs and non-financial benefits realization
• Manage closure phases, gather best practices and lessons learned
• Drive resource planning and funding process
• Adhere to CPMC approved PM procedures and tools as applicable. Identify and escalate gaps in aligned Projects and Programs
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Must have at least 5 years of Consumer/Retail Risk and team management experience with some understanding of regulatory domain including CCAR, FDIC, & Basel
• 8-10 years of PMO or PM experience with large complex strategic programs
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact at senior levels of the organization
• Project Management and analytical skills
• Ability to work effectively with project teams/leaders across all functional areas and levels
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to quickly understand, dissect and solve complex problems
• Must be a quick study and highly effective under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and experience with SharePoint configuration and maintenance a plus
• PMP certification preferred
Project Management, Agile, CCAR, regulatory, Project Management, Agile, CCAR, regulatory, Project Management, Agile, CCAR, regulatory, Project Management, Agile, CCAR, regulatory,