USAA Manager, Member Solutions in Tampa, Florida
Purpose of Job
We are seeking a talented Member Solutions Manager for our Tampa, FL office.
Manages team(s) that perform sales, service accounting and/or underwriting activities through a variety of channels on a variety of insurance, lending and banking products. Accountable for enterprise, financial, and market performance through their team's results in relationship management, operational effectiveness, member retention and risk management.
- Drives business results and revenue/product goal attainment; ensures team members provide appropriate product solutions to meet member needs.
- Responsible for the daily management of assigned resources to fulfill their normal customer contact responsibilities.
- Serves as a team leader, coach, mentor, role model, and change agent to a team of front-line employees who provide sales, service, accounting and/or underwriting activities to members through a variety of channels on a variety of insurance, lending and banking products.
- Responsible for employee development through regular coaching and timely feedback.
- Selects, develops, and supports employees in fulfillment of our Corporate Mission.
- Performs managerial duties to include performance evaluations, salary reviews, corrective actions, career counseling, and resolution of employee issues.
- Ensures appropriate risk analysis, pricing, and compliance with internal and regulatory policies.
- Handles member escalations and makes appropriate risk decisions based on policies.
- Executes process improvements.
- Maintains compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- 6 or more years (any combination) of USAA or external Sales/Service experience
- 2 or more years of direct team lead, supervisory or management experience required.
- 3+ years of management/leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 2+ years experience working with Florida insurance carriers including Citizens
- 3+ years Insurance Agency sales experience
- Experience managing/leading and/or coaching remote employees
Selected candidates will attend and complete the Management Development School program in San Antonio, TX, during their first six months in position.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Manager, Member Solutions FL-Tampa R0021195